A Sample Menu
*This sample menu relates to Monday – Saturday, the Sunday menu is generally a roast dinner. Please call/email us to confirm Sunday options and to book*
Where possible we source locally grown produce and make our food freshly each day.
- Our meat is supplied by Complete Meats of Chard or Bonners butchers Ilminster
- We generally source our fish from Kingfisher seafoods, or sometimes line caught by the Management!
- We have a daily bread delivery fresh from Bakery Roy-Al Ilminster.
- And we only use free range eggs from Higher Buckland Farm Chard.
- The specials are all made in our kitchen by our chef’s Ethan and Nikki
- Cakes & scones are all hand made by our kitchen team.
- If you have a specific dietary requirement please ask one of our helpful staff.
We change our menu on a monthly basis, below is a sample of what you could expect to find.
|MY Full English, x2 bacon, sausage, (We only use UK meat) beans, mushroom, hash browns, half a tomato, fried egg & toast.||6.95|
|MY Veggie Breakfast, beans, mushroom, tomato, veggie sausages, hash browns, fried eggs & toast.||6.75|
|Homemade soup of the day served with freshly cut white or granary bread and butter||5.50|
|Various freshly cut and filled sandwiches served with Pipers crisps or toasted panini’s served with salad.||from 6.95|
|Ploughman’s, choice of cheeses and ham served with chutney, picked onion, boiled egg, three salads and freshly cut bread and butter||from 8.95|
Also look out for our daily specials such as….
|Honey roasted Somerset ham, double duck egg and triple cooked chips||10:95|
Pan smoked haddock, served with sauted potatoes, roasted cherry tomatoes on the vine,
watercress and garlic butter
|Spaghetti Bolognaise, served with Gran Padano cheese, micro basil and garlic ciabatta||9:95|
|Selection of Lovington’s ice cream,||1.75 per scoop|
|Somerset rhubarb & apple crumble served with vanilla ice cream|
|Terry’s Chocolate orange bread and butter pudding||4.95|